• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 3D Printed holders for the UcPure Power supply

Things you have for sale.
Hi all

I have previously made a "swap Meet" for selling this 3D printet holders, but I think I would be more easy to have it in a Group Buy since everthing is displayed at the top of the thread instead.

This Group Buy is for a finished 3D printet set of holdes for the UcPure Power supply made by IanCanada: https://iancanada.ca/products/41c-ucpuremkiii-ultracapacitor-power-supply

If you have a 3D printer your self, you can download a free file here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6578689

I have decieded to make a smaller batch for those not having access to a 3D printer and here is the pricing:

UcPure holder price

I hope to have the first sets ready to ship out within a week or 2.
Small batches will be made. Please allow up to one week or more before shipping (hopefully much faster).

Please send a PM of how many sets you would like to buy, color, type of PayPal payment, where to ship to and your email:) I will get back to you with a total cost. You are also welcome to contact me at: miklau.dk@gmail.com

1 set = 4 pieces (2 upper & 2 lower) to make one UcPure Power supply.

1 set: 14€
3 sets: 39€
10 sets: 120€

1/2 set (two lower bracket only - use zip ties to secure caps - for low height enclosures):9€

Types of colors: Black, Grey or White

Extra:
Set of screws for one UcPure and assembly (4 x M4 nuts and 4 x M4 screws)
1 set: 2€
3 set: 5€
10 set: 15€

Shipping

Recommended Letter - Worldwide (with tracking and insured up to 34€):

1-18 sets: 20€ (0-2kg)

Package full insured - Worldwide (outside of EU)
1-8 sets: 41€ (0-1kg)

Package full insured and with tracking (GLS - within the EU):
1-8 set (0-1kg):
15€ for the following countries: Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Poland,Sweden and Germany.
18€ for the following countries: France, Finland, Czech Republic and Austria
25€ for the following countries:Bulgaria, Estonia, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Hungary and Slovenia.

I will accept all types of payments with PayPal for the above shipping methods. Please add 5% to the entire order including shipping if a regular PayPal transaction is preferred. “Friend to friend” transfer (no fees) is also acceptable but entirely up to you.

Shipping by letter (PostNord):
Possible but no tracking, no insurance, long lead time AND at buyer risk:
1 set: 7,5€ (100g) - Worldwide
2 set: 14,5€ (250g) - Worldwide
+3 set - use recommended letter - Worldwide

With this method please accept terms above and will only receive “friends to friends” transfer from PayPal.

All parts are shipped from Denmark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have finally finished some holders with an acceptable quality. Small imperfections as with 3D printing, but I I do find them quite good and consistent 🙂
If you are interested please send me and PM.

Attachments

• IMG_3693.jpeg
    IMG_3693.jpeg
    617.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3690.jpeg
    IMG_3690.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 user