• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Audio-GD Precision 3S amplifier

Things you have for sale.
I am selling the Audio-gd Precision 3S amplifier (last revision).

After falling in love with the sound of this amplifier I want to upgrade to the much more expensive Audio-gd Master 2A monoblocks. However, this Precision 3S is a killer amp. It's a fantastic piece of equipment. With its 70W into 8Ohms it has extraordinary punch and control. A detailed, precise sound but absolutely not cold or glassy like many transistor amplifiers of this range. It is correct, transparent with crazy dynamics.In my opinion the sound of this unit stands on the level of the Naim NAP 250. They have a similar voice, and in some ways I prefer the Precision 3S.

It has driven speakers of all kinds very well: from the B&W 802D, KEF 107/2 to the Graham LS 5/9. The Graham 5/9 are revealing speakers, and this amplifier produced a beautiful sound with a moving timbre and 3D . You can find many technical details on the net. It is well built and heats very little. My sample still enjoys European warranty. I'll provide the buyer with the electronic invoice to take advantage of the warranty. I ship from Italy with original packaging.

Asking 470 Euros

02-gd-p3.jpg

01-gd-p3.jpg