Fullrange in a small 0.3L pod. car audio

I need some small fullrange drivers (2.5" 3.0") to use them in my car, on the a pillars. That can work in a 0.2, 0.3L pod! I am thinking about the sb acoustics sb65. But the qtc in a small pod for this driver is 0.9. How bad will sound?

My second choise is peerless ne65w qtc around 0.7

I am planning to cross them around 200-300hz
What to do? I like the sb

Or what driver should i chose

Thanks

If they're available in your part of the world, the ND64 is a good option for very small enclosures (about 0.1 liter at Qtc 0.7). They lack the last bit of air in the top octave, but that's common to many small fullrange drivers, and not noticeable in typical listening. If you compete for sound quality or have high standards for treble you may want to add a small tweeter though.

They should be crossed around 400 Hz for best distortion performance, but can play lower if you're willing to accept a little more distortion (not excessive, just rising).

https://www.parts-express.com/Dayto...ne-Full-Range-Driver-4-Ohm-295-520?quantity=1

qtc in a small pod for this driver is 0.9. How bad will sound
I doubt you'll notice the mildly elevated Qtc. That's in the range that's commonly used. On the off chance that you do hear excess warmth or some other sign, EQ should fix it.