I2S Making a cable with HDMI and RJ45 male plugs

Hello. I have an Audio gd Di-20 Acusilicon interface which has an HDMI I2s socket I want to use in I2S with my Sonnet Morpheus dac which has a I2S input but in RJ45. I plan to make a cable with a HDMI male on one side and a RJ45 male on the other side
On the Sonnet Morpheous RJ45 input card, there’s DATA, LRCLK, MLCK, SCLK but there’s no DATA-, LRCLK-, MLCK-, SCLK-
Does it means I only use DATA+, LRCLK+, MLCK+, SCLK +from the DI-20 and I don’t need DATA-, LRCLK-, MLCK-, SCLK- which are on the DI-20?
Thanks

Attachments

• Sonnet RJ45 Input I2S card .pdf
    727.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello. I have an Audio gd Di-20 Acusilicon interface which has an HDMI I2s socket I want to use in I2S with my Sonnet Morpheus dac which has a I2S input but in RJ45. I plan to make a cable with a HDMI male on one side and a RJ45 male on the other side
On the Sonnet Morpheous RJ45 input card, there’s DATA, LRCLK, MLCK, SCLK but there’s no DATA-, LRCLK-, MLCK-, SCLK-
Does it means I only use DATA+, LRCLK+, MLCK+, SCLK +from the DI-20 and I don’t need DATA-, LRCLK-, MLCK-, SCLK- which are on the DI-20?
Thanks
If the cable distance is not long, you can use DATA+, LRCLK+, MLCK+, SCLK+ on DI-20 alone, and do not need DATA-, LRCLK-, MLCK-, SCLK- on DI-20.