Member has problems signing in

I tried to locate paulfk . It seems there is some restriction? The conversation (pm) option is not available. Screenshot_20240508-205608.png Screenshot_20240508-205608.png

Hi AllenB ,

That is the problem. He does not remember what email he gave here. So can you please share his email as per records of diyaudio on this topic or by pm to me so I can share that with him?

Also why myself or other members cannot send him a PM here ? Even if he is not able to log in that shouldn't disable his incoming PM facility here.

Regards,

Anwesh

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
That is the problem. He does not remember what email he gave here. So can you please share his email as per records of diyaudio on this topic or by pm to me so I can share that with him?
I wish it were that simple. When some server is blocking an email address from receiving email from this site, we need to try another.

I am going to try to get in touch with Paul.

but that shouldn't block other members from sending a pm to his inbox.
The site is set that way when an account has a problem. I agree it may be inconvenient in this case, however where the security of an account were compromised it can be a good thing.

Last edited: