The Singing Bush

ResisterClone
Joined 2011
Paid Member
1681514713477.png

I am also fan of Supra cables and connectors!
High quality and reasonable priced.
Especially I like their "twist lock" RCA connectors :)

My mother always warned me about having "bad connections"!

View attachment 1204005

Well, that is actual pure gold plated advice from your mother. 😎

So I am going to upgrade from the base line to the twist lock Supra RCA connectors on your (and your wise mothers) solid recommendation.

It is as it turns out it is Super Sensitive around a MC preamp. I have been experienced actual intermitent no go connections. And thats f******g far from OK. As they say in the classic cult movie Pulp Fiction.

🎷🙂🎸

Yes.

And remember you all. Do you want to shower in a small harch overstressed donald duck setup or in a big truely magnifient and powerful sound shower?

Big speakers will always be KING. Small speakers can only tell you what you possibly could do with far more massive….

😇🥰

Hey there Zen, tell me. What ya think? Is this a really bad idea? I am getting ready to pull the trigger for the PSU-parts to the Singing Bushes and the Lazy Singing Bushes.

My latest plan is like this for two mono blocks:

Two Toroidy 800VA with 2x50v windings.

Level 1. The Cool but Hot mono blocks: I rectify and use one of the two 50v AC windings in each monoblock= CLC 65v DC rail.

Have them measured, top tuned, and playing really nicely, and then, when i finally feel a little less chicken… 🙂

Level 2. The Hot as hell is not enough mono blocks: I add the two 50v AC windings in series after separate rectification and CLC, in each monoblock= 130v DC rail.