Thread notifier suddenly stopped... no emails

Joined 2020
I did get an email, indicating that I had marked an email from diyaudio as spam, which I most certainly did not, at least not on purpose. I dislike yahoo, but am stuck with it. She said I had been taken off the suppression list again, but I still am not getting any emails. It was sent 3.5 hrs ago, and there has been a lot of traffic on the 2 forums I watch.

Joined 2020
I have started getting emails from diyaudio again! Thank you so much for your help in getting me back into the fold!

Reactions: 1 user
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
That's excellent news. I haven't heard about Yahoo being unusually susceptible to troubles like this.

Joined 2020
I can feel for you! Look at my past posts at what I did and what the board did for me. There are a lot of places that you need to be checking boxes and you need to add those 3 email sites to your contacts. Anyway, the sum of what I did and they did solved my problem. Maybe it will solve yours. Good luck!

Joined 2011
Yes, exactly that's it. Being not on the suppression list, all required checkboxed (there are plenty!) checked, and still no outcome!

Best regards!

Joined 2007
Notifications seem to have stopped for me in the past couple of hours. Scratch that - getting thread notifications but not for PM. Oh must be my email service, a PM showed up later. As you were.

Last edited:
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
You are not on the diyAudio email suppression list.

Could you check your spam folder to see if they are going there...

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Please make sure this option is selected:

1670305888188.png

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi,
I don't get any notifications from the forum for some months now.
Checked spam and no, nothing from diyaudio.
Initially thoughts it was because i wasn't active for some time (against my will!) but got an pm some days ago ( 1/5/23) and haven't been notified about it.
Thank you. And best wishes to all for this new year.

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Hi krivium, I've noticed you were not around as much. You are not on the suppression list.

Regarding the conversation, you could ensure this is selected..

Screenshot from 2023-01-19 06-32-11.png

• Thank You
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Allen,
Well you can't imagine how i miss time spent here.

I will try to manage some time for it but until now it have been difficult to have some spare time allowed to my most favourite place on the www.

Ok, did what you pointed and one of the box was uncheked. Weird i remember activate it some month ago.

Got weird behavior of interface too: impossible to type anything ( once the answer box selected the whole screen switched to background color of theme ( either classic or dark) and no text visible.

It seems to run smoothly for now.