Acoustic Horn Design – The Easy Way (Ath4)

You mean how would people design their own adapters to my waveguides, like the A520G2?

Of course I do everything with Ath (it's still expanding), and a little bit of Desmos, but that hasn't been published. But I can imagine adding the original Ath script into the STL package(s), so that it would be more convenient for people to design different adapters using a BEM simulation of the whole, as you may already be used to. This would also show how to do it, so anyone could proceed with their own. I only stopped giving all completely for free, as the experience was not only positive.

Is this what there would be an interest in doing?
Hi

I am here from beginning (for sure not major contributor, but constant follower) and I am aware there was some unpleasant experience, but thread is about hot topic, long lasting and with huge amount of the posts from very different people so statistically s*** must happen (sometimes). On other side, thanks to you, at first, but to some other contributors as well, it became very enjoying journey to perfection (as close as possible) with huge amount of knowledge and examples.

I am not flattering you, I really think this, as probably, most people which are still here, even after 5 years.

My intention is not to design adapters to your waveguides but to try to design complete device, horn and adapter all together.

And, yes, probably for all designers here, which are using your tool (Ath), will be very convenient to have it included in Ath script.
But as I said, you gave so much of your knowledge and time, so if you do not feel comfortable with that do not bother.