Working on a DS18 ZR2000.1D: Power pulses

I went with 2 4ohm dummy load hooked up in parallel to get 2ohms.
Power supply was set on 12v 10amps.

Results: FETs, 494 and 319 got around 98 degrees Fahrenheit.
Amps jumped back and forth from .140 to .700.
Voltage stayed at 12v
LED's back and forth from blue (on) to red (protect)

319? Are you referring to the one on the audio driver board? If so, did the other ICs on that board reach the same temperature?

DCV on the supply terminals (6 and 11) of the 319?

There's no reason for the 494 to heat up.

How low was the voltage dropping at the amp's terminals?

Did all FETs heat up evenly?

Were the FETs on any sort of heatsink?

Sorry, I had to put this amplifier away because I got to a dead end and wanted to take a little break.

Q: 319? Are you referring to the one on the audio driver board? If so, did the other ICs on that board reach the same temperature?
A: Yes the 319 on the audio riser card. No other ICs got hot.

Q: DCV on the supply terminals (6 and 11) of the 319?
A: DVC on the 319 = I tried to get the reading but the amps shot up to 5.5 amps so I turned it off.
Now if I have just the irf3205 power supply side FETs in everything works great.
I checked everything on the rectifier pads and all is good but when I install the rectifiers it blows 1 irf3205, just 1 and goes into protect. (no smoke or sound)

Q: How low was the voltage dropping at the amp's terminals?
A: Before it starting blowing the irf3205 the voltage on the amp's terminals did not drop.

Q: Did all FETs heat up evenly?
A: All the FETs heated up all evenly.

Q: Were the FETs on any sort of heatsink?
A: Yes the board was back in the case with the irf3205 clamped down.

Q: Are you saying that it's blowing a 3205 while clamped tightly to the heatsink and with the resistor inline?
A: Yes

Q: Is the same 3205 location blowing every time?
A: Yes, power supply side 6th FET down.

Q: Lift the supply terminals of the 319 and see if anything changes.
A: How would I do that? It's a SMD, should I remove it, lift pin 11 then solder it back except pin 11?

After removing rectifiers and bad FET all is good on power supply side (green led)

Did the 3205s come from a reputable source? The limiter won't allow more than 7A (2 ohm limiter) and the heatsink won't allow the FET to heat up if the FET is mated properly to the sink.

Is there any voltage of any type on the heatsink?

Use a small jeweler's screwdriver to lift the terminals (6 and 11) while heating their solder.